Experience in both large and small scale system implementation and at least two years’ experience in a process/system orientated role.
Developing the processes and procedures required to be able to provide commercial/domestic heat supply and metering requirements (eg Solihull Project)
- determine the level of customer service, quality and profitability.
Write reports for heat billing customers to determine the level of customer service, quality and profitability
Assisting with the development of the processes and then detailed procedures required for the successful implementation and operation of the service management software.
- Drive out waste in the service process
Knowledge and Qualifications
- A sound IT knowledge including Microsoft Office and particularly Visio
- The ability to work alone or as part of a team
- A self motivated and possess a driven, can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in running training sessions/process workshops
Dimensions of Role
- Designing process and procedures for the new software system including holding process map workshops
- Support the management of the service for heat billing customers
- Occasionally attend site and meet end customers.
- Running or assisting with training sessions to all levels of staff
- Assist Serice Administrator with taking and processing service calls/Invoicing and other day to day service jobs.
|£7.00 - £9.00 per hour
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR - French
Our client is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to start in August for a maternity contract lasting between 6 and 12 months. For this role you must be fluent in French as you will be regularly speaking to French customers and salespersons. You must also have your own transport.
£18,000 p/a (pro rata)
Management and coordination of projects.
You will have previous experience of working with metal and electronics.
Will have 2D or 3D AutoCAD
|£24,000 - £28,000 p.a