Our client is seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Manager (5 years minimum). You will be working for an established commercial hospitality business, focused on making memories for various special events. Set within beautiful grounds and a reflecting pool, within 30 acres of picturesque parkland, enjoying a delightfully rural environment. Hosting events including meetings, family receptions, corporate events and weddings.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the food & beverage delivery at the venue, this is a hands-on post. The post-holder will effectively plan, organise, manage, and deliver a very high quality and cost-effective management service to all customers, by striking a balance between customer satisfaction and effective business management.
- To ensure the smooth and effective running of the food & beverage department.
- To be the hands-on floor-based lead for delivery of all food & beverage events in the venue.
- To work closely with the General Manager, Head of Weddings & Head of Events and other HOD’s to review, develop operating procedures within food & beverage.
- Responsible for the of day-to-day management of F&B staff, rotas and ensuring correct cover is in-place.
- Carry out costing of events and development of menus, working alongside the Head Chef and other HOD's.
- Establish and run regular departmental meetings with the team and promote training and awareness.
- Manage all food & beverage events to a very high standard.
- Ensure Health & Safety of events and that Civil Marriage Licence and Premises licence are adhered to.
- Assisting the General Manager with the budget and expenditure as agreed in each financial year.
- Personal Licence (preferred).
- In-depth knowledge of running a food & beverage department. Demonstrate proven food and beverage knowledge.
- You will be able to fully understand the working and operations behind forward management experience.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package on pay structure, two increases pa
- Government pension scheme
- 38 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Local discounts
- Free gym membership
- Training and development
Please do contact us for further information regarding this vacancy and a full job description. We look forward to speaking with you.