The Reception Sales Secretary is the First point of contact for visitors, making clients and visitors to the site feel welcomed and answering all their questions. Answering phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person. Working closely with both the Admin & Sales teams.
This is a job for somebody who is organised, enjoys getting things right, well presented with a friendly personality and a role which the right candidate could develop, with potential for greater responsibility.
This job will be office based near Sandy although there will be occasional requirements to visit our other manufacturing site in Biggleswade for sales customer visits
Hours of work: 09.00 -17.00 Monday to Friday, with 1-hour lunch
- Manage visitors’ book and issue security passes, Answer phone and direct/screen, as necessary.
- Organize any coffee and sandwiches as required for meetings/customer visits.
- Set out and tidy up refreshments for visitors
- Banners, sales marketing material & preparation for Exhibitions.
- Stationary orders, Deal with all incoming and outgoing post, distributing, and using Franking machine.
- Continuous checking of emails, directing as necessary mainly to Spares, Sales, Accounts, and Purchasing.
- Working with sales team, issuing quotation numbers to sales team, maintaining/updating customer details to database, electronically saving quotations, costing spreadsheets to sales drive and efacs.
- Quotation Summary report- prepare and issue to sales weekly.
- Gate keeper for loading of costing spreadsheets to quotations in our database system against new orders.
- Organizing travel arrangements, obtaining travel visa’s, flights, hotels & cars, supplying itineraries.
- Keep sales appointment diary, information regarding meetings rooms & update of in-house schedule/sales calendars.
- General administration, working alongside Admin team to help with spares quotes/manuals and cover for absence/holidays
- A strong command of English language is essential, and good communication skills are required.
- Very organised and of smart appearance, able to communicate over the phone and face to face.
- Able to file information manually & electronically.
- Completer finisher, accurate, organized, self-motivated, innovative & willing to go that extra mile when required, problem solver.
- Knowledge of booking travel, visas, hotels and hire cars.
- IT literate and familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Capable of independent working yet be able to take instruction and work within a team.
The role is based near Sandy, but you will be required to travel to Biggleswade, So a car will be essential