Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Temp - Perm
Our Biggleswade based client is in search for a candidate who is ideally from an Automotive Engineering background, with customer support experience, to fill their Account Handler role. This role will provide cover to the Sales Support team of two based at our client's Biggleswade site. This includes the day to day management of sales orders processing (in SAGE 200), customer enquiries and customer complaints. Daily communication with Sales, Technical, Operations and Warehousing members will be key to succeeding in this role.
Working with the sales and technical team, this role targets key business partners needs and delivers outstanding sales and customer support.
Duties include but are not limited to:-
• To ensure all customers' orders are entered in line with agreed team KPIs. (Date management being key)
• To take responsibility in the raising and investigation of all customer credit/debit requests in line with agreed team KPIs.
• Adherence to sales order processing processes
• To have a full understanding of all our products to ensure correct and knowledgeable responses are given to the customer.
• To provide support and assistance to colleagues within the team through training, coaching and adopting good team ethics.
• Working with 3rd party providers on customer installs and equipment breakdowns.
• Performs other duties as required.
Ideal Candidate Qualities:-
• Automotive engineering background knowledge
• Keen to learn
• Excellent people and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritise work
• PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel); and other applications as required; Knowledge of SAGE 200 is preferred.
• 2+ years sales support or customer service experience necessary or other relevant experience.