12 Month Fixed Term Contract
40 hours per week
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:
- General office duties including operating office equipment, preparing photo copies, sending and receiving faxes, answering telephone and taking messages where required
- Monitoring and checking of timesheet and expense sheet completion by engineers for sign off by After Sales Manager to ensure customer is invoiced correctly
- Ensuring all documentation for engineers is actioned and collated as required including, holiday forms; overtime figures for payroll
- Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance
- Takes ownership for ongoing customer correspondence including but not limited to warranty renewals and service contract renewals.
- Suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
Education, Training and Qualifications:
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
- Full clean driving licence
Skills and abilities:
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.
- 20 days holiday per annum (holiday year runs Jan to Dec), plus 3 days given by the Company to cover the Christmas shutdown period and statutory/bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme, the employee is asked to contribute a minimum of 3.15% gross pay and the Company will contribute 4.85%, once an individual joins the pension scheme and after 3 months service they will also be entitled to Life cover, Group Income Protection and Critical Illness cover.
- BUPA cash plan that can be used for dentists etc
- Loyalty Bonus for each full year completed (Jan to Dec), starting at £100 increasing by £25 per year for each year completed.
- If role requires then a company vehicle, smart phone and laptop (depending on role)