The role contributes to the success of our client by providing office support services and administrative activities for all team members. Consistently delivering effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, you will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line vision of the business whilst working within the company’s key result areas.
Our client is looking for an aftersales administrator to join them full time on a fixed term contract however there is also a view for this to be permanent.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- Administers all processes and procedures with regards to warranties, new and renewal of existing service agreements, this includes taking ownership for ongoing relevant customer correspondence.
- Enters new service agreements and renewals on to the system as well as spreadsheet maintenance to accurately record information.
- Assisting management with projects as and when required.
- Administers process for providing engineering employees with clothing and safety equipment.
- Maintains a relationship with depots so as to be able to work effectively including covering at depots in times of absence if required.
- Prepare and administer credits for EMAS.
- Inputs engineer time sheets and manual attendance forms to produce monthly information required for payroll.
- Maintains day to day invoicing and service work in progress.
- Monitor invoice queries, rework account and utilisation.
- Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings and any other meetings as required, including set up of meeting / room, sending invites, refreshments etc.
- Create reports / dashboards as and when required for the management team.
- Group travel booking for Managers and Engineers including, but not limited to hotel rooms, hire cars / vans, flights, ferries, trains, parking etc.
- Carries out retrospective credits, pricing updates and purchase orders as required.
- Record and administer attendance for employees on applicable systems ensuring paperwork corresponds.
- Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
- Suggests ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of administrative functions, system processes and procedures.
- Initiates, follows up and achieves tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
- Manage company phones for EMAS.
- Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
- Operates office equipment, preparing photo copies, sending and receiving faxes.
- Filing and retrieval of documents and maintaining an effective filing system.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Smart and well presented
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to use own initiative
- Has an eye for attention to detail
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of MS Office and IT relevant to role.
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements.
- To be able to travel overseas as required
- Attends training as required
Hours: 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday