Our client is seeking two Apprentices to undertake a four year NVQ Apprenticeship. This will be a hands on role that will require you to attend college in 2-3 weeks blocks. The company will pay for accommodation whilst away at college. They are seeking individuals that like to work with their hands and seeking an Engineering career. Ideally you will have an interest in the workings of vehicles or completed a relevant college course.
This is a role that will start in July and college in September. The salary will be above the national minimum wage for apprentices.
- You will be repairing various construction equipment that are under warranty.
- Investigate specific customer problems on a project to project basis.
- To provide assistance to other team members as and when required.
- Supports the team ethos by actively engaging in new challenges with a can do attitude.
- Drives customer satisfaction by following guidelines in relation to the company quality assurance manual.
- To work additional hours reasonably required to undertake the described duties.
- To undertake all duties predominately in the United Kingdom but also be prepared to travel and work outside of this territory as required from time to time.
- To ensure that as far as possible any commercial risks to the company are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
- There could be a requirement to travel abroad on occasions.
Benefits: 20 days holiday per annum (holiday year runs Jan to Dec), plus 3 days given by the Company to cover the Christmas shutdown period and statutory/bank holidays. Company pension scheme, the employee is asked to contribute a minimum of 3.15% gross pay and the Company will contribute 4.85%, once an individual joins the pension scheme and after 3 months service they will also be entitled to Life cover, Group Income Protection and Critical Illness cover. • BUPA cash plan that can be used for dentists • Loyalty Bonus for each full year completed (Jan to Dec), starting at £100 increasing by £25 per year for each year completed.