Our client, a long established and respected Engineering Manufacturing Company, is recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Assembler / Fitter.
This interesting role is to work on various types of assembly and fitting to a high standard for equipment used in the food Processing industry.
To assemble and fit all aspects of manufacturing components to a very high standard used to produce stainless steel food processing equipment.
Previous experience is essential, in the follow engineering:
- Experience in mechanical motor fitting.
- Experience in building air pneumatics.
- Experience in building and fitting bearing housings.
- Candidates need to be able to read and have good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Be proficient with the use of various hand tools and mechanical equipment.
- Have significant experience of building special purpose machinery.
- Maintain good housekeeping/good order, motivation and discipline while working in the factory or on site.
- Uphold Health & Safety – Risk assessments/Method statements.
- Follow the company rules and rulings communicated via management.
City & Guilds qualifications in Engineering would be an advantage or a good engineering background.
You would be contracted to work 39 hours per week. Monday – Friday with a 10-minute Tea Break, 10:00am - 10:10am and ½ hour lunch break, 13:00 - 13:30.
Your rate of pay will be negotiated depending on experience.
Company Sick Pay offered after 4 years of Employment.
A pension scheme is offered according to the current Government Legislation.