Associate Enforcement Officer
Report to: Operations Supervisor/Senior Enforcement Officer
Contract: Zero hours contract
Monday to Friday (less than 6 months of experience with us) £12.00 per hour
Monday to Friday (after 6 months) £14.00 per hour
Saturday and Sundays (less than 6 months of experience with us) £18.00 per hour
Saturdays and Sundays (after 6 months) £20.00 per hour
• Carrying out enforcement work covering all areas of the Company’s operations, as directed by the Operations Manager/Appropriate Line Manager.
• To work as part of a team to ensure compliance with National Standards and other laws and regulations.
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and ensuring relevant PPE us used, method statements followed, site-specific risk assessments carried out and all relevant paperwork completed.
• Ensure all company policies and legal requirements are met.
• IT literacy and working knowledge of using technical products – Camera (still and video), body cam, iPad’s, mobile phone, Microsoft (Outlook, word, basic excel).
• Clean driving licence (No offence for incorrect use of mobile, no drink/driving, no more than 6 penalty points).
• Drive a manual car
• DBS criteria met (previously CRB).
• Good verbal and written skills
• Team player
• Accepting of change
• Physically fit
• Have good judgement.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Industry experience
• Other appropriate experience e.g. security, police, armed forces