Job Title: Associate Enforcement Officer
Hours: Varying hrs (Mon - Fri, £12.00/h, after 6 months successful probationary period increases to £15.00/hr; Sat/Sun, £20.00/hr, after 6 months successful probationary period increases to £22.00/hr).
Report to: Operations Supervisor/Senior Enforcement Officer
Contract: Zero hours contract
- Carrying out enforcement work covering all areas of the Company’s operations, as directed by the Operations Manager/Appropriate Line Manager.
- To work as part of a team to ensure compliance with National Standards and other laws and regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety and ensuring relevant PPE us used, method statements followed, site-specific risk assessments carried out and all relevant paperwork completed.
- Ensure all company policies and legal requirements are met.
- IT literacy and working knowledge of using technical products – Camera (still and video), body cam, iPad’s, mobile phone, Microsoft (Outlook, word, basic excel).
- Clean driving licence (No offence for incorrect use of mobile, no drink/driving, no more than 6 penalty points).
- Drive a manual car
- DBS criteria met (previously CRB).
- Good verbal and written skills
- Team player
- Accepting of change
- Physically fit
- Have good judgement.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Must live no more than 30 minutes from Bedford.
- Industry experience
- Other appropriate experience e.g. security, police, armed forces