12 Month FTC role and 9-12 Month FTC role.
9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
Reporting to a Senior Customer Service Coordinator, the role will work closely with other members of the Customer Service Team to achieve this. You will be responsible for a portfolio of customer accounts, processing customer orders, proactively keeping them informed on the progress of these. You will acknowledge customer complaints, discuss solutions and follow these through to ensure the customer is satisfied. You will be required to build strong relationships with Sales Managers and other internal and external teams that support the delivery of our service. You will have Business to Business Customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to work well within an established team, have a desire to provide an excellent service with the ability to work in a busy environment.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
• Proven ability to provide accurate and clear responses to routine customer enquiries – by telephone and email.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Ability to demonstrate our corporate values – Caring, Challenging, Trusted, Responsive and Tenacious
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Pension and share scheme
• Employee Assistance Program
• Cycle to work scheme and shopping discounts
• Free parking
Reference ID: JB40862