Hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm
As part of the Customer Experience Department you will be required to ensure that agreed levels of accuracy and efficiency are delivered to customers and internal departments, in the planning and processing of customer orders and aftersales enquiries. To work closely with the Customer Experience Team Leader to ensure all targets in the office are achieved and implemented.
- To ensure all orders/quotes are processed to agreed lead times and levels of accuracy
- Respond to aftersales enquiries and book after service calls along with the team
- To assist in an increase in the use of IT (email) in dealing with customer service issues, thereby reducing the response time in addressing customer requests
- Produce regular reports in a timely fashion as required by your Team Leader
- To respond to requests for information from internal and external customers in a timely manner
Skills and Knowledge:
- IT Skills – proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent analytical skills
- A polite and professional telephone manner
- Provide a timely response to Customer issues and to ensure the efficient resolution of Customer Complaints, processing of replacement orders, progress chasing made to order Special Foils, Back Order updates, invoice queries etc.