To start ASAP
Hours: 14.00 - 20.00 with 45 minute break but may change due to the Brexit outcome
Due to ongoing expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-motivated International Customs Agent to join their UK Team.
Your primary duties and responsibilities will be to ensure the proper and timely movement and clearance of freight, whilst providing general administration support, and exceptional customer service within the busy International department.
Key Skills required:
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of customs legislation, especially with regards to classification, valuation and origin.
- Knowledge of air, road and ocean transport documentation
- Knowledge of incoterms
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organisational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, etc.)