Our Biggleswade based clients are in search for a e-Commerce Specialist.
The role contributes to the success of our clients Refrigerators and Freezers Division with responsibility for coordination of all developments in digitalization topics at HAU. Primary function of local administrative responsibility for eBusiness/eCommerce initiatives to support HAU objectives whilst supporting data management, reporting and sales analysis functions as a member of the HAU team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Contributing to the introduction of existing and future eBusiness platforms and models to the region.
- Maintenance of eBusiness platforms and models in the region.
- Contributing to the regional design and implementation of e-business strategy.
- Contributing to market trend, technology, and competitive analysis for eBusiness in the region.
- Supporting the introduction of current and future eBusiness platforms and eBusiness models within the region.
- Provide support and advice to members of Sales, Marketing, Logistics, and Customer Service teams on all topics relevant to the scope of these duties.
- Supports the implementation of all digital products, business models and platforms in the business areas.
- Acting as point of contact and support for the central eBusiness team and local and central CBM teams.
- Follows the agile principles within the projects.
- Supporting the design and implementation of sales strategies to support reaching these targets.
- Work closely with regional and global CBM and eBusiness to ensure the tools are in place to reach these sales targets.
- Administration of processes to support eCommerce sales, including defining improvements to existing processes and working with other teams to ensure cross functional support.
- Administration of support supporting systems, including, but not limited to, Commerce Connect, Magento, Unzer, Hau Digi Admin, Configurator Back End, Vilas, and Silas.
- Sharing of information, knowledge, and learnings with the eBusiness and eCommerce teams around the world.
- Contribute to the selection and pricing of WebSales Goods and Services.
- Administration of range and product information sharing with departments within the company and customers.
- Support retail customers with analysis, reviews, content and advice to optimise our clients' online presence through the customer network.
People and Teamwork
- Adopts a “whole company approach” to maintain a team culture
- Works with the Sales office team and external area sales managers to ensure holistic sales strategy is implemented across all stakeholders
- Communicates effectively with customers, contractors and colleagues to provide high levels of performance and service within the company guidelines
- Provide excellent customer service through ensuring that all processes are completed in accordance with company guidelines and objectives
- When failures in the system occur, provide quick solutions to customer’s needs, whilst operating within agreed cost guidelines.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
- Ability to articulate highly developed customer service skills applied in a working environment of similar complexity
- Multi-channel or retail experience is desirable
- Smart and well presented
- Team player
- Good communicator at all levels
- Flexible approach to work
- Has an eye for attention to detail
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use own initiative
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, particualrly Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Able to communicate at all levels and can demonstrate how this has been used effectively
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
Other Special Requirements:
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements
- To be able to travel overseas as required
- Keep up to date on technical skills and knowledge
- Attends training as required