Our client is looking for 2 candidates to undertake a formal apprenticeship within the Harbour Mobile Crane environment, with a view to a long term career as a Harbour Mobile Crane Service Engineer whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- To undertake a formal apprenticeship within the Harbour Mobile Crane environment and undertake structured work based training.
- To attend designated college and industrial based training courses to augment the work based training.
- To complete all necessary NVQ qualifications and additional peripheral but relevant qualifications necessary for competence to work.
- To focus as a priority on all the company’s product types with a willingness to learn and develop skills on other products if required with a view to future developments.
- Drives customer satisfaction by following guidelines in relation to the company quality assurance manual.
- To undertake all duties predominately in the United Kingdom but also be prepared to travel and work outside of this territory as required from time to time.
- To ensure that as far as possible any commercial risks to the company are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
- 4 GCSE’s or equivalent at ‘4’ grade or above (or equivalent) in English, Mathematics and preferably a science based subject.
- Demonstrate a passion for the subject, the industry and their own personal development.
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements.
- Be able to work anywhere in the area serviced at short notice if required.
- To be able to travel overseas as required.