Salary: £30,000 depending on experience
Hours: 8am -5pm Monday to Friday
Our prestigious client is seeking an experienced CNC Setter/Turner/Programmer
You must have experience and the ability to run small bespoke prototype projects.
- Work in an environment of continuous improvement and follow the Right First Time philosophy in the manufacture of quality parts.
- Refer to drawings, tool list and set-up sheet to obtain appropriate tooling and measuring equipment and return upon completion of job.
- Mark out if required, load and unload components manually or by jib crane to work piece chucks or fixtures.
- Set the CNC machine tools to program setting sheet, using multiple tooling stations.
- Working to engineering drawings
- Good manual dexterity
- Experience with CNC machines
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- Ability to prioritise
- Calm under pressure