Our client has 6 positions available for Fabricators at their site in Biggleswade.
These are full time, permanent roles paying £10 - £13 per hour depending on experience.
The main purpose and responsibilities of the role include:
* Ideally have previous experience in Machining and Fabrication however training will be given for the right person
* This role will involve the use of fixed machines and hand tools
* Must always understand and adhere to Health & Safety regulations
* Perform duties in line with set operating procedures and works instructions
* Use appropriate PPE for each area as highlighted in the risk assessment
* Achieve agreed KPIs daily
* Ensure all quality requirements are adhered to
* Complete quality checks and procedures as required
* Produce each component to an agreed standard
* Always ensure 100% accuracy of all information
* Help implement and adhere to all company policies and procedures
* Must be a team player