IT Help Desk
Holidays 20 days +Bank Holidays
Career progression available
This is for the daytime shift but must be flexible to work the late shift in an emergency
To be a core part of a growing IT Helpdesk service, initially helping to cover first and second line support within a team and be the leader of a support driven friendly department.
You will use your experience to help develop IT support procedures and process and maintain the helpdesk service.
To provide management and technical expertise to the IT Service Desk function.
To provide first line and second line support to Users and escalate to the 3rd Line team where necessary.
To provide management and technical expertise to the IT Service Desk function. To provide first line and second line support to Users and escalate to Managers where necessary.
To Support Managers in defining the support operation to enable it to grow and support
Required Job role Skills
· Able to support 1st Line and 2nd Line desktop support
· First point of support for IT Service Desk staff
· Initial escalation points for all user requests.
· Supports the IT Technician in their duties for all aspects of IT desktop infrastructure.
· Carries out fault finding and problem solving on software and hardware issues, including specialist gaming software and hardware
· Drives efficiency and effectiveness to deliver against key objectives, not afraid to suggest more efficient processes.
· Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
· Manages replacement IT equipment
· Responsible for the successful running of the company backup solution.
· Maintaining good effective working relationships with your internal customers
· Keeps up to date with new technology
Required Technical skills
· Helpdesk management
· Desktop support
· Understanding of Enterprise Firewalls and how they work
· Understanding of Networking, VLans