Are you ambitious and driven by success? Are you a talented salesperson, someone who can unlock doors? Do you have a great work ethic and are motivated by exceeding targets? Can you bring a unique set of skills to a business? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to dictate your own career path within a company who will help you realise your full potential?
If yes, we have the perfect role for you at a leading multi-million-pound stockholder and distributor based in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire. This forward-thinking company takes a diverse outlook on their recruiting process and think its business critical that they recruit the best people who share their vision, because they recognise their employees are their greatest assets.
The company that we are recruiting for requires a highly motivated and successful Internal Salesperson to fit into their sales team. The role will entail a combination of new business development and account management so the individual will need to be able to display a high level of selling skills/techniques who can use their own initiative, overcome objections, develop relationships and strive to reach and exceed targets to ensure the continued growth of this fast paced, challenging and dynamic business.
Benefits / Details
- Salary- (based on experience - to be discussed at interview)
- Participation in an incentive bonus scheme
- Working hours 37Hrs - Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday
What they need from you:
- Sales experience – Successful candidates must have a sales background to ensure they have the capabilities to meet individual and team targets, contribute to sales meetings and improve company profitability
- Communication - Candidates must be able to adapt their communication style where necessary and be confident whilst speaking with clients when developing business
- Confident telephone manner – It is vital that candidates have a confident telephone manner to gain the trust of potential and existing customers
- Commercially aware – All candidates must have the ability to understand and adhere to company systems and procedures and work in line with the current sales development plan.
- Relationship builder – The ideal candidate would be adept at building and successfully maintaining effective and profitable business relationships with customers
- Key Words – The ideal candidate would be confident, tenacious, a team player, proactive, have honesty and integrity, be influential, accurate, a creative thinker, a good negotiator and will be ambitious.
Examples of your day-to-day role:
You would be working for the Sales Team Leader under the leadership of the Service Centre Manager carrying out daily duties which include:
- Answering sales enquiries and orders and calling clients to service their accounts
- Closing deals and finding opportunities to increase margin
- Providing sales quotes for potential clients and processing sales orders
- Chasing feedback from clients regarding quotes
- Gain the trust and respect of existing clients through effective communication and administration
- Hitting monthly/yearly individual and team targets
- Finding new business opportunities from existing customers
- Making proactive calls and emails and making full use of the internal CRM system