Supporting The Manager and Assistant Manager by providing support to both the kitchen, front of house and retail elements of the operations. The aim of the team is to increase footfall, increase financial margins, improve health/safety and environmental health standards, reduce waste and move the business forward.
• Assist with the safe, timely, effective and efficient opening and closing of the site, ensuring alarms are correctly shut off, then deployed.
• Assist with the timely delivery of food and drinks from the kitchen and coffee bar. Maintaining standards of production and ensuring a positive experience for customers.
• Assist with the preparation of teas, coffees and other drinks as ordered by customers.
• Assist with sales of food and retail items, including Deli items, using the till system.
• Assist with the maintenance of stock levels on shelves, fridges and freezers in the shop and to assist with restocking where needed. Also to assist with stock management to ensure that stock is always available to display.
• Assist with stock takes as and when required.
• Assist with identifying improvements to systems, processes, stock and customer experiences.
• Undertake other duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time.
You must have a level 2 food Hygiene certificate and high standard of customer service skills.
32 hours per week working a two week shift system. Actual days to be confirmed but likely to be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday one week then Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday the following week.
The café is open to the Public Monday to Saturday 0900 - 1700 and Sunday 1000 - 1600