Machine Minder – Nights
Salary: £12.72; rising to £13.60 per hour.
Hours: 10pm – 6am
Our local client is looking for an experienced Machine Minder for the night shift.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for the set up and running of packing machinery producing high quality packs of finished products.
- Work within the guidelines for food safety and quality.
- Be responsible for the safe effective running of high speed packing machines against daily targets whilst conducting on line quality checks.
- Be able to fault find issues on the line to ensure effective running.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous Experience of working within a food production environment.
- Team Working Skill and examples of good relationships with peers and Managers.
- Understands importance of effective shift handovers.