Hours Monday to Friday 6am – 2pm, 2pm – 10pm rotating weekly
Our client is seeking an experience Maintenance Supervisor to undertake the duties below:
- Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Repairs and adjusts conveyor systems, using hand tools: Installs belts in machinery, tightens bolts, adjusts tension rolls, straightens parts, aligns rollers, and replaces defective parts.
- Maintain and repair automated material handling and facility equipment, and ensure high equipment availability rates.
- Use preventive and predictive maintenance processes, and rapidly troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and quickly restore equipment to service to support the successful operation of the supply chain facility.
- Maintain our fleet of forklift trucks
- Fault finding, repair and routine maintenance of our machines along with the Technical support from the supplier
- The ability to remotely connect and fault find machinery via a PC
- Adhering and working to health and safety legislations
- Adherence to company policies and procedures
- Maintaining a clean, organised and productive work area
- Complete given tasks in an efficient, fast and friendly manner
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work methodically and to high standards
- Ability to be proactive and work with minimal supervision
- Experience working on bespoke machines would be desirable