Due to a full order book and continued growth our client is seeking to employ additional fabricators to work at their Biggleswade manufacturing facility.
The role would consist of preparation and assembly of P.V.C.u. windows and doors at various stages of manufacture. Produced from working drawings using a variety of hand and power tools. Using your own initiative and working within an ISO 9001 environment.
Full operational and product training will be given.
- Fabrication (Joinery or Carpentry)
- Aluminium, sheet metal or a metal working background
- Use of a variety of hand and power tools
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Individual and team working
- Ability to pick up and learn new skills quickly
- Follow company policies and procedures
Additional Skills /Qualifications:
- Ability to read and follow assembly drawings and instructions
- To work in a safe and organised manner
- Engineering background
- Building and construction experience
- Good numeracy
- Flexible and reliable
- Full training would be given to the right candidate.