Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Oversee inventory and supply chain according to company guidelines.
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct quantity of items are in stock.
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts.
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs.
- Collect and analyse data to determine appropriate order quantities, process orders for shipment and associated Logistics administration.
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment.
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed.
- Hands on approach with a ‘Can Do Attitude’.
Materials Controller Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year of related experience in Stores, Warehousing, or logistics
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Familiarity with Jeeves or similar ERP or MRP resource planning software
- Superior organizational and communication skills
Materials Controller Preferred Experience:
- FLT licence (If not training will be provided)
- Lean Manufacturing experience