To passionately deliver highly respected and trusted mortgage and protection advise to your customers. This role is primarily non face to face, working from our head office in St Neots or remotely from home.
- You are required to work 37.5 flexible hours per week, with the understanding that at least one late night per week (until 7.30pm) and one Saturday per month (6 hours) will be worked in addition.
- The holiday year runs from 1st January to 31 December. Employees are entitled to 20 days statutory annual holiday entitlement and 8 public holidays in each full holiday year.
Must be CeMAP
We have two package offerings:
- £25k salary and 10% commission
- £20k salary and 20% commission
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To offer comprehensive mortgage and protection advice to your customers, by sourcing from over 90 mortgage lenders and 5 market leading insurers.
- To provide our market leading outstanding customer service from initial customer enquiry to completion of their mortgage application.
- To advise on a wide spectrum of different types of customer enquiries to meet their needs.
- Effective utilisation of our customer management system to prioritise and manage customer enquiries to deliver outcomes.
- Adherence to TMBL & MAB policies and compliance procedures.
- To actively develop and grow your knowledge, experience and skills to enable you to continually provide accurate and trusted advice.
- To deliver the best outcome for your customer by adhering to Treating Customer’s Fairly guidelines.
- To support and work closely with your colleagues to ensure your knowledge is up to date and relevant.
Role set up:
- Prequalified Warm Leads: the Company’s customers and Estate Agency Leads. Appointment calendar for prequalified leads.
- Broker Support: Full broker support from Mortgage application. All Lender and solicitor interaction responsibility passed over and customer looked after until completion
- Training & Support: Sales Manager and supporting function. Protection training and competency support in house and provided from MAB
- Process Support: Two stop sales plan and succinct customer process to enhance income opportunities
- Criteria: Daily covid lender updates and access to online product platforms to support sourcing
- Full tech and support provided to gather customer information
Our advisers are comfortably hitting £10,000 per month with our current process. We don’t operate a totally target driven atmosphere, but we want our advisers to be aiming for £15,000 per month. This works out to 2-3 products per week based on our average case sizes and is very achievable. Therefore income opportunities are high for our employed advisers.