Our client is seeking an Operator Trainer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Carry out familiarisation training on mobile and crawler cranes.
- Carry out training for several courses including Appointed Person, Mobile Crane and Slinger / Signaller in UK and overseas according to demand.
- Complete CPCS testing and marking test papers.
- Complete NVQ assessments and paperwork.
- Provide demonstrations of cranes for customers.
- Carry out Lifting equipment examinations.
- Attend trade shows and functions to promote the company.
- Attend CPD events to improve training skills.
- Support sales and after sales for the products.
- Prepare lesson plans and develop courses.
- Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 2
- CPCS card with mobile crane category for at least 5 years
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
- Strong customer service ethic with a positive and pro-active approach
- Be self-motivated, be able to work with minimal instruction and also work as an integral part of a close team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Be able to travel UK & Ireland as required to support business requirements
- To be able to travel overseas as required
- Keep up to date on technical skills and knowledge
- Attends training as required