Our client is looking for somebody to carry out the role on a temporary basis for 2 months' booking
The main tasks are: -
- To prepare and carry out all aspects of painting using the latest technology HVLP electrostatic spray equipment as well as manual brush and roll paint methods to all types of commercial vehicles, plant machinery, structures and components and mobile cranes, using compliant two-pack primers and topcoats.
- To prepare and carry out all aspects of preparation to all types of commercial vehicles and plant machinery, structures and components. This to include de-greasing, washing, masking, flatting and basic filler repairs and corrosion removal as necessary as well as preparation (using both mechanical and manual methods and equipment, orbital sanders, needle-guns and abrasive tools) to exacting specifications in accordance with quality and production standards.
- All documentation relating to the work activities must be completed fully, accurately and in a timely manner..
- Collaborative team-working within the department which may include additional extended working hours or shift working from time to time.
- To ensure as far as possible that any commercial risks to the company are eliminated when dealing with customers and suppliers.
- In all activities to ensure that the Safety, Quality, Environmental, Financial and Operational policies of the company are adhered to and promoted, and that company procedures, both operational and administrative, are maintained.
- Takes responsibility for self-development and continually identifies ways of improving technical skills.
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.