This is a Temporary to Permanent vacancy
We are recruiting for an experienced PCB Assembler based in Sandy.
You will be required to work from drawings and have experience in hand soldering.
We require PCB assemblers to conduct electronic assembly tasks involving hand soldering, hand placement, cable and wire assembly, and general assembly techniques for production.
The successful candidate will be required to;
• Carry out hand soldering on various products to a high standard.
• Conduct any general assembly tasks including the use of hand tools, fixtures and fitting.
• Undertake various electronic manufacturing tasks involving hand placement, soldering, cable and loom assembly
• Have an understanding of electronic assembly techniques and components.
• Maintain quality of own work within production.
• Carry out basic mechanical tasks using small tools and other general assembly tasks.
The Ideal candidate will have good knowledge of PCB assembly, previous experience within an electronics background, an excellent working manner and communication skills to work within a strong team.
Hours Monday - Thursday 0830 - 1715 Friday 0830 - 1300