Our client is in search of a People Co-Ordinator/ HR Advisor to join them on a full time temporary to permanent basis.
- Assist the Senior People Advisor in ensuring the People team deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Complete all admin tasks in a timely manner ensuring all HR related documentation is processed in line with audit requirements.
- Complete lunar and weekly payroll in a timely manner, dealing with employee queries regarding pay, rights, benefits, entitlements etc.
- Employee relations - conduct disciplinaries, grievances etc., promote and manage communication and consultation mechanisms, manage employee satisfaction, manage the relationship with the union.
- Ensuring the Company’s compliance with health surveillance rules and guidelines, including referrals to occupational health and to employee support.
- To be the first point of contact for day to day employee and manager queries and deliver on all HR projects and tasks.
- Control the allocation and completion of Employee Survey, analysing the results and assisting in communication of any planned or implemented changes as a result of the survey.
- Maintain excellent employee files both hard files and electronic files, ensuring all HR related documentation is processed in line with audit requirements.
- Provide assistance to the HR Advisor with the company CSR agenda by promoting volunteering activities, co-ordinating projects and events
- Be responsible and site expert for any employee training, apprenticeships, and utilisation of the apprenticeship levy.
- Facilitate all ihasco online training for office and factory.
- Lead all D&I initiatives on site and participate in group D&I group forum along with 1 other person on site.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring adherence to the Business Change Process (BCP)
- Monitor progress with effective and prompt communication when non adherence is seen
- Prevent further activity until approval is granted
- Lead by example ensuring you and your team behaviours deliver a program of continuous improvement
- Aid and assist colleagues to work together as a single team with an understanding of where cultural differences exist
- Develop and drive a culture of consistent ‘audit readiness’ (way of life)
- Deliver an environment where customer, internal and external, requirements are delivered 24/7
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 17:00