The Portfolio Surveyor will assist our client's Asset & Relationship Managers in the day to day management of lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, maintenance and building projects.
- Assist the Asset & Relationship Manager manage and implement lease events across the portfolio to include lettings, lease renewals, rent reviews, lease re-gears and licenses to alter.
- Assist the Asset & Relationship Manager implement and deliver the strategy and other projects.
- Assist with managing and monitoring external management agents, facilities mangers and appointed agents and landlord and tenant advisors.
- Deal with internal and external enquiries relating to properties.
- Manage the property on a day to day basis, including lettings, void management and property management of sites.
- Manage income from Licensed Portfolio and work with Managing agents to ensure billing is correct and arrears are managed.
- You are passionate about growing a career in property
- You are solutions orientated, self motivated
- You consider the operating context / strategic landscape
- You are a culture champion and have a passion for our cause
- You are ambitious and tenacious with strong planning skills
- A degree in management or similar relevant professional or vocational qualification or equivalent knowledge gained through experience
- Previous experience of surveying or property management
- You can communicate effectively and build lasting relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven Microsoft Office skills
All our clients colleagues are offered a benefits package of:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cash Health Plan
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistant Programme
Whether it is creating diversity in services or building new teams, our clients care about their people and the opportunities they have.
They are committed to equality of opportunity across their organisation. At all levels they promote equality, ensuring their people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
Our clients are proud to be a disability confident employer committed to supporting candidates with disabilities throughout our recruitment and selection process. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please do not hesitate.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expect all their colleagues to share this commitment.
Our client understands that you might need a little help balancing your work and home life. Many of their colleagues work flexibly in many different ways. Please feel free to talk to us about the flexibility you may need as our client is happy to explore what’s possible for you and the role.