Our client is seeking process support operatives to join their team. You will be assisting with various tasks to ensure the smooth operations of the organisation. You will provide support to team members, maintain cleanliness and organisation, and follow standard operating procedures and safety guidelines.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To slit the liner and maintain stock records, operate the liner slitter machine
- To cut, bag & tape bespoke product lengths as per schedule
- To operate the mould cutting machine and cut moulds as per schedule.
- Perform random QC checks
- To prioritise daily workload as to the manufacturing schedule
- To communicate any issues to Production Manager
- Forklift truck driving advantageous but not essential
- Engineering background advantageous but not essential
- To adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures
- To report any unsafe acts or Health, Safety and Environmental incidents
- Maintain good level of housekeeping
- Any other ad hoc duties