Our client, a leading components manufacturer, is looking for a Production Engineer based at their head office in Sandy. This is a Monday to Friday position, working 08:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday (with a 45 minute lunch break) and 08:30 to 16:00 (with a 30 minute lunch break) on Fridays.
Your responsibilities will be as follows: -
- Monitoring the technical condition of the equipment and routine maintenance.
- Ensuring all production / test equipment is maintained and calibrated
- Keeping a record of equipment and technical documentation
- Tools / equipment design for production
- Training operators in the use of workshop equipment
- Assure NPI process is carried out in a correct and timely manner
- Provide support to the production department
- Fulfilment of one-off tasks designated by manager
- Contribute to RMA analysis
You should have previous Mechanical Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment and computer skills.