Our client is a well-established supplier/manufacturer based in Letchworth Garden City. They are looking to recruit a Production Operative to work as part of a team running machines to a high quality. You must be comfortable, after training, to work on your own initiative and take over from the Production Supervisor/Manager in their absence.
As a Production Operative, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of equipment
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment.
- Quality Control of all products from start to finish.
- Working alongside the Production Supervisor/Manager and offer support where necessary.
As a Production Operative, you must possess the following skills:
- Good arithmetic skills
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail and the ability to measure and check dimensions accurately.
- Demonstrable experience in either use of company equipment. Full training will be provided.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Flexible approach, a can-do work ethic and a great team player.
- You will be working with a small friendly team on a variety of roles with a mix of machines which makes the work interesting and varied. Therefore, this is the perfect opportunity for an individual to take the next step in their career with some excellent training and development.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00 (16:00 on Fridays if all duties completed)
Nest Pension Scheme
20 Days Holiday (-3 for Christmas Shutdown)