Salary: £9.30 per hour + shift premium £3.09 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10pm – 6am (Fixed)
Temporary - Ongoing
If you enjoy physical, hands-on work in a manufacturing environment this could be for you!
Our client is seeking additional Production Operatives for their Production team to help them meet their customers increasing demands. You will be manufacturing products for the construction industry.
Duties will include:
- Operating the extruder to fill moulds.
- Lubricating and closing moulds.
- Stacking products onto pallets and banding loads.
- Opening moulds and preparing them for re-filling.
- Basic maintenance of production equipment; cleaning of equipment and moulds.
- Accurate completion of shift sheets, and ‘WMS’ paperwork.
- Product inspection and accurate interpretation of the Quality Standards.
- General housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, tidy and safe environment.
- Routine weekly technical tasks, e.g. calibration.
- Using the computer system for which training will be given.
- Compliance with Health and Safety
You will be physically fit and work well in a team. You will have the ability to learn technical information to understand the production process fully. You will comply with the Health & Safety Regulations and our Company standards at all times. Computer skills are required.