The shift pattern is 4 x 12 hour days followed by 4 days off followed by 4 x 12 hour nights. The role also attracts a yearly shift bonus of £3,288.96
As an Operator you will be required to operate Plant Machinery and equipment efficiently to produce a product within the Food Safety and Quality system.
- To ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained and adhered to at all times
- To understand Production processes.
- To set up and diagnose Plant machinery to run at its maximum efficiency.
- To diagnose Process faults.
- To understand workings of all machinery and auxiliary components to achieve maximum throughput and quality.
- To diagnose and reports faults on all machinery.
- To work to daily production targets.
- To keep working areas clean and hygienic at all times.
- To maintain a quality product to specification.
- To achieve throughput targets and yields.
- To complete Pre-start “HACCP” checks and relevant magnet checks across the plant.
- Any other duties as required by the Company from time to time
- Notify your line manager of any potential Health & Safety issues
The areas of responsibilities contained within this job description is not exhaustive and an employee may be asked to do other duties in line with the needs of the business.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Target driven
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a process environment is advantageous
- Keen and eager to learn and grow within the business
- Able to solve problems using own initiative but willing to seek support if required
- Able to look for more effective and efficient ways of doing things and bring new ideas to the business
- Physically fit and capable to working across multiple floors and at height