Our client is seeking a Quality Assurance Administrator to join their team on a part time basis but would also consider full time. They are ideally looking at 3 days per week, working 0900 to 1700 hours.
The role involves assisting the Managing Director with the provision of a full QA support service for the business including but not limited to preparation & maintenance of their BRC accreditation along with the preparation of customer quality assurance questionnaires. Providing quality assurance across the manufacturing & distribution business and providing support to the QA admin assistant, also maintaining a raw material testing regime based on risk assessment outlined by the Managing Director to ensure continuous monitoring of the quality of raw materials and finished product. Providing customer quality support and answering day to day QA questions from both customers and suppliers. Ensuring and maintaining a full site pest control system in accordance with BRC requirements and implementing and maintaining a full HACCP system
Supporting the QA Admin Assistant to carry out scheduled and requested raw material and finished product testing according to guidelines, using in-house test equipment or external laboratories and ensuring that results are:
• Analysed to assess suitability of product for use
• Appropriately documented
• Referred to the Managing Director & any External Technical/QA/ Development Manager where appropriate for authorisation.
• Create accurate certificates of conformance for own blended finished products.
• Management of retained and control samples
Other Quality assurance requirements including:
• Authorisation of production specifications
• Authorisation of new development formulations
• Carry out audit and testing on site according to planned schedule; these include Glass Audits, Swab Testing, Raw Material Testing, Finished Product Testing and liaise with external accredited laboratories for carrying out the required analysis such as microbiology, allergen or other specified parameters
• Monitor and maintain pest control system in accordance with our BRC requirements.
• Monitor and maintain an allergen control system along with the production & warehouse team