40 hours per week
The role contributes to the success of the Company by providing effective and timely administration support to the sales function. In doing so, the role, reporting to the Managing Director of the department you will ensure that maximum support is provided so as to enable the department to achieve it’s KPI’s and objectives whilst maintaining a service to both internal and external customers. Ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- Update and Enters orders
- Effectively manages the administrative processes to include but not limited to transport and logistics, hire agreements, payments, third party orders, travel bookings, customer correspondence, sales team requests, updating of deal cards, liaison with the workshop, meetings and marketing.
- Manages and updates new and used equipment order book.
- Updates the P&L system for the division using Baan.
- Works as a member of the team assisting and supporting department colleagues as well as other departments if required.
- Maintains a relationship
- Works with the customer in mind and contributes towards ideas and initiatives that drive the improvement of both internal and external relationships.
- Constructs effective correspondence for both customers and suppliers.
- Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
- Recognises the need and takes the initiative to provide back up support to the sales team as and when required.
Educated to A Level or above
Previous experience within a sales department desirable.
- 20 days holiday per annum (holiday year runs Jan to Dec), plus 3 days given by the Company to cover the Christmas shutdown period and statutory/bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme, the employee is asked to contribute a minimum of 3.15% gross pay and the Company will contribute 4.85%, once an individual joins the pension scheme and
- after 3 months service they will also be entitled to Life cover, Group Income Protection and Critical Illness cover. • BUPA cash plan that can be used for dentists etc
- Loyalty Bonus for each full year completed (Jan to Dec), starting at £100 increasing by £25 per year for each year completed
Reference ID: JB41123
Job Type: Full-time