- Working in conjunction with the external sales team, being office based, providing quotations, project updates and negotiating orders.
- To develop a high standard of product knowledge including an understanding of other areas of the business in order to maximise the sales opportunities available.
- To work as part of a team in order to meet and exceed clients’ expectations by answering telephone calls and processing the outcome through the relevant CRM system following set procedures and the Trading Policy.
- To develop an understanding of the X3 ERP system in order to provide customers with relevant stock information and order updates.
- Updating and tracking project leads from initial receipt through to order placement.
- Checking prices prior to processing and updating relevant systems as and when required.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with the external sales team on client, product and price related issues.
- Building strong working relationships with stockists and contractors to the benefit of the client in your assigned area.
- Dealing with general client queries and issue resolution with any significant issues being referred to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Attending relevant meetings as and where appropriate.
- Providing client sales reports as requested to external sales team in conjunction with the other members of the sales office team.
- Any other duties that may be reasonably undertaken within your skills level as per the requirements of the business.
Full training will be given for this role on-site, following COVID-19 guidelines. Once trained, you will work remotely until further notice.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday
Reference ID: JB36934
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract