The role contributes to the success of the client/ Used Equipment division by providing office and administrative support to the team. Through consistent delivery of effective administrative, customer service and interpersonal skills, the job holder will play a key role in supporting the team’s objectives in line with the vision of the business whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system. The role is 40 hrs pw Monday - Friday within office hours.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- Taking phone calls relating to breakdowns and issuing works orders to relevant depots.
- Advertises used equipment in all relevant international and national media (print and online)
- Works closely with marketing agencies to create leaflets and catalogues for trade shows as well as clients Used Equipment adverts in magazines and online publications
- Takes photographs of used machines for the purpose of marketing
- Liaising with After Sales and monitoring the speed of progress and then communicating this to the customer.
- Maintaining spreadsheets for machine maintenance, servicing/LOLERS and machine hours.
- Processing damage charges and damage invoicing via the AS400.
- Raising internal and external purchase orders and coding.
- Administering the process for coordinating schedules for inspection engineers, team holiday and attendance as well as PPE and training.
- Arranging travel as requested, including flights, hotels and parking.
- Managing stationery and merchandise orders.
- Ensuring filing system and machine Certificates are maintained.
- Answering customer calls and liaising with the relevant Rental Contract Manager.
- Raising of on hire contracts and sending to customers.
- Compiling transport quotes and machine release notes.
- Dealing with customers where machines are coming off hire.
- Informing customers of any damage charges and negotiating a conclusion
- Telephone Cold Calling for new customers.
- Suggesting ways which will enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of service/sales functions including, system processes and procedures.
- Managing personal time schedule and own productivity.
- Initiating, following up and achieving tasks requested by other colleagues in the team.
- Provides an efficient service to customers and exceed their expectations
- Provides support to the UK and Ireland sales team
- Develops and maintains good relationships between them self and the sales team plus trade
- Prepares & sends CPA agreements
- Raises purchase orders for suppliers
- Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
Reference ID: DW41779