Our leading client is looking for a Senior Product Manager to evolve and subsequently manage the company’s product range to be suitable for a wide variety of end users for sale in the UK. You will achieve profitable sales growth by effectively managing the current range and by broadening and enhancing the product range through selecting suitable products from the company product portfolio for introduction into the UK market, through ‘buy-in’ of suitable products, or through new product development. You will provide technical product and installation support for the product offer including the provision of technical literature and required technical communication; and you will ensure PAS99 and ISO rules and regulations are adhered to.
Key tasks include: -
- Leading and developing a team of Product Managers to ensure their development and knowledge growth is at the forefront
- Generating market analysis data for new and existing product ranges
- Working closely with the sales teams to define the product strategy and roadmap
- Providing support to the marketing department for technical literature and communications and exhibitions
You must have a proven track record of Product Management, ideally within the construction sector, and hold a degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject.
Essential knowledge/skills include: -
- The ability to lead and develop a team
- A working understanding of sales, the customer and value chain in the construction industry
- An understanding of project management software
- Ability to translate product features into benefits for the end user and empowering the sales team with clear value propositions
- Using data analysis skills to produce business cases, forecasts and review product performance
- Ability to work under pressure and think innovatively and creatively to create solutions to problems
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:00, Friday 09:00 – 16:30 (1hr lunch break)