Our Client is the global leader in the design and manufacture of conveying and seasoning systems for the food industry. They have over 40 years of experience and the best engineers in the industry. They manufacture all their own equipment across two premises .
They are looking for a Stores Operative to work as part of a small team picking parts needed for fabricating machines. It involves a mixture of manual handling of stores stock and database entry.
• Managing deliveries to stores, booking in arriving parts and ensuring goods received are checked for quality
• Picking of components/parts required for machines
• Stock control and location finding
• Booking out parts, flagging stock discrepancies and shortages with our Stock Controller as and when they occur
• Using our in house software to log changes with parts as they come into stores and handed out to employees for use
• Stores housekeeping and general tidying
• Maintain high customer service when dealing with colleagues from all departments
• Other reasonable duties as required by your line manager
• Our stores utilises a pallet stacker, training will be provided
• Forklift licence would be beneficial, training will be provided
• Experience working in an engineering stores
• Understanding of computer stock booking systems
• Competent with data entry (numerical skills)
• We’re looking for a well organised and proactive individual with high attention to detail, strong problem solving and time management skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 0800 - 1700 with an unpaid lunch break
Due the location of the client your own transport is needed.