Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
The Stores Person will control the receipt, storage and issue of bought in and manufactured parts as well as pack for despatch of spare parts and units. They will also phosphate parts using a chemical process.
Duties to include:
- Phosphating of parts using a chemical process
- Receive finished and machined parts into the stores system from supplies.
- Check quantities against order.
- Move parts from goods inwards to the main stores using pallet truck.
- Place parts in appropriate racks or customer’s order as necessary.
- Pick orders ready for assembly and put in the correct location.
- To carry out any reasonable task or project that may be required by the Manager.
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and hardworking
- Ability to prioritise
- Calm under pressure
- A team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
Previous stores experience required and also the ability to lift/move up to 20kg