This is a key role actively supporting the warehouse team to deliver outstanding customer service, efficient and profitable operations whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health& Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
- Processing and maintaining deliveries
- Stock replenishment
- Accurate picking of customer orders
- Stock checking
- Loading/unloading vehicles
Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
Working Hours 8.00 am to 4.30 pm
- 20 days holiday per annum (holiday year runs Jan to Dec), plus 3 days given by the Company to cover the Christmas shutdown period and statutory/bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme, the employee is asked to contribute a minimum of 3.15% gross pay and the Company will contribute 4.85%, once an individual joins the pension scheme and
- after 3 months service they will also be entitled to Life cover, Group Income Protection and Critical Illness cover. • BUPA cash plan that can be used for dentists etc
- Loyalty Bonus for each full year completed (Jan to Dec), starting at £100 increasing by £25 per year for each year completed
Reference ID: JB41122