This is a key role actively supporting the warehouse team to deliver outstanding customer service, efficient and profitable operations whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
To ensure compliance with the Company’s Health & Safety Policy, Environmental Policy and Quality system.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:-
• Processing and maintaining deliveries
• Stock replenishment
• Accurate picking of customer orders
• Stock checking
• Loading/unloading vehicles
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
Education, Training and Qualifications
• 3 GCSEs grade A-C (or equivalent) – including Maths and English
• Counterbalance and VNA Fork Lift experience
• Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role and / or industry
• Smart and well presented
• Team player
• Good communicator at all levels
• Flexible approach to work
Skills and abilities
• Ability to use own initiative
• Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.