12 Month Fixed Term Contract
40 hours per week
Key responsibilities and accountabilities , includes but not limited to:
- Confirm the validity of warranty claims received and maximise the levels of labour, materials, spare parts and sub-contract items recovered.
- Preparing clear, concise and accurate claims, of all types, to our suppliers.
- Question the acceptability or validity of a component or claim at any stage in the process, obtain better information from the depot and communicate effectively to the concerned factory.
- Issuing credit note requests.
- Prepare, distribute and monitor documentation for Extended Warranties and Contracts.
- Support the After Sales department with Travel & hotel bookings.
- Undertake all work in accordance with the company’s Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and arrangements, Implement safe systems of work as necessary.
Education, Training and Qualifications:
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English
- Microsoft Excel is desirable but not essential
Skills and abilities:
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate uses of IT relevant to role.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- 20 days holiday per annum (holiday year runs Jan to Dec), plus 3 days given by the Company to cover the Christmas shutdown period and statutory/bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme, the employee is asked to contribute a minimum of 3.15% gross pay and the Company will contribute 4.85%, once an individual joins the pension scheme and after 3 months service they will also be entitled to Life cover, Group Income Protection and Critical Illness cover.
- BUPA cash plan that can be used for dentists etc
- Loyalty Bonus for each full year completed (Jan to Dec), starting at £100 increasing by £25 per year for each year completed.
- If role requires then a company vehicle, smart phone and laptop (depending on role)