40 hours per week
The role contributes to the success of the company by contributing to the quality standards and driving profitable growth through the effective scheduling, control and organisation of the preparation of machines prior to final inspection and subsequent release to customers whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities, includes but not limited to:
- Establishes a customer first mentality when maintaining and realigning planning schedules
- Ensures customer specifications are met by ensuring timely delivery of optional extras and machine specific attachments to allow for a continuous workflow so as meet delivery deadlines
- Develops an effective working relationship with the sales administration team, Rental and Used equipment
- Operates the planning system to effectively manage the work flow
- Plans all activity into the planning board
- Maintains an organised system of work, ensuring filing and documentation are handled in a timely manner and logically filed.
- Takes the lead in the organisation and delivery of spare parts through the effective management of sub suppliers.
- GCSE pass grade A to C or 9 to 4 or equivalent in Mathematics and English
- Demonstrates and exceptional level of planning and organising skills applied within a fast paced and changing environment