Supervise and support an effective operational process, which ensures accurate integrity of customer/ suppliers stock. Also ensuring that all operational processes and compliance are adhered to. Appetite to improve and able to deliver change effectively is also a key purpose of this role.
- Ensure the application of the business “key standards” are maintained.
- Establish, monitor and maintain agreed performance levels for all warehouse activity.
- Liaise, support and develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong system control, ensuring adjustments are fully understood and reported.
- Ensure efficient flow of stock throughout the site.
- Work closely with the site, customer and supplier stock teams ensuring clarity and consistency in all we do.
- Ensuring efficient and effective delivery and implementation of all aspects of Clients operational requirements.
- Working to KPI’s and objectives agreed with clients, taking in to account any special projects or initiatives.
- Maintain a safe working environment which complies with all aspects of the company’s H&S policy.
- Ensure all environmental control measures are in place and effective.
- Establish and maintain a harmonized people focused team-working environment.
- General Housekeeping.
Key Experience and Qualifications:
- Good standard of Education
- Experience leading a team in a busy working environment.
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Professional manner
- MHE license, counter balance preferred re testing and training is provided
Technical skills and behavioural competencies:
- A good motivator of people.
- To have an expectation of high standards in the working environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership
- Ability to prioritize business requirements
- Understands and demonstrates the culture and values of the business within his/her team.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
Working on a Temp to Perm basis Hours of work Monday to Friday 0800 - 1600