Our local client is seeking Warehouse Operatives to help meet their customers’ demands. This position is based in Shefford. The working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, working shifts of 6am-2pm, and 2pm-10pm.
Our client offers opportunity for career progression, extensive training and a competitive benefits package.
Duties will include:
- To pick and stack orders ready for dispatch
- To load and unload incoming and outgoing vehicles
- To supply production with raw materials
- To book transport for goods leaving the warehouse.
- Assisting in stock takes
- Working with a WMS system
- To check incoming components and process the relevant paperwork
- Daily housekeeping duties
- To be able to assist in customer queries
- Have an accredited (RTITB or ITSSAR) Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck licence, refreshed within the last 5 years.
- Be physically fit and work well in a team.
- Comply with the Health & Safety Regulations and our Company standards at all times.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Be a good communicator.
- Be numerate with a good attention to detail.
- Be flexible in your approach to work and willing to work overtime when required.
Our client offers a competitive salary with 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays. They offer a Company Pension Scheme and Private Healthcare is available after a qualifying period.
Reference ID: JB36005