Are you looking for the next step in your career? If so, our client has a great opportunity for an After Sales Supervisor to join their team in Biggleswade.
As an Aftersales Supervisor you will effectively supervise Field Service Engineer’s time and workloads whilst ensuring administrative procedures are adhered to and enhanced whilst contributing to the company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
- Monitors Engineer’s time ensuring efficient utilisation and allocation.
- Ensures that unused new parts, warranty parts or service exchange parts are returned, cleaned and labelled to the relevant department from related jobs, and are accompanied by accurate and complete documentation.
- Actively participates in the opening/closing of jobs, checking and processing of time sheets and inspection reports, and ensuring identified work outstanding is recorded for future resolution.
- Ensures the quality system requirements are maintained with tool and equipment issue and updates calibration records to adhere to the policy statement.
- Maintains communication with Field Service Engineers, internal departments, suppliers and customers
- Communicates with the team where holiday and training is concerned
- Supports the team by undertaking some or all of the duties of colleagues, in their absence, to ensure efficient running of the department.
- Actively ensures all customer requests and requirements are received and dealt with, while keeping the customer informed at all stages of the process.
- Always collates sufficient information to support the accurate processing of internal or external invoices or warranty claims.
- Co-ordinates product modification programmes to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
- Liaises with the After Sales Parts team to co-ordinate the delivery of spare parts.
- Efficiently organises sub-contractors when supporting customers or engineers.
- Effectively plans the logistics for all spare parts, tools, transport and manpower to arrive in a timely manner.
- GCSE passes grades A-C in Mathematics and English or equivalent.
- Full clean driving licence
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate developed leadership skills
20 days holiday per annum (holiday year runs Jan to Dec), plus 3 days given by the Company to cover the Christmas shutdown period and statutory/bank holidays. Company pension scheme, the employee is asked to contribute a minimum of 3.15% gross pay and the Company will contribute 4.85%, once an individual joins the pension scheme and after 3 months service they will also be entitled to Life cover, Group Income Protection and Critical Illness cover. BUPA cash plan that can be used for dentists etc Loyalty Bonus for each full year completed (Jan to Dec), starting at £100 increasing by £25 per year for each year completed