Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:30
Duties, including but not limited to:
- Efficiently handling all incoming calls about services, orders and complaints, objections, request for quotations, questions on invoices, etc. by telephone, Web chats, mail, social media, etc.
- Deal with questions in a pro active way being mindful of the customers perspective.
- Build strong relations with the customer by really understanding their needs / restrictions / future plans
- Follow up on Account Managers quotations
- Follow up calls to customers
- Direct sales to smaller customer not visited by the Account Managers
- Create leads to be followed up by the Account Managers
- Campaign / Promotions calls to specific customers
- Help customers to use our facilities in the right way (Webshop)
- Accurately carry out all administrative tasks; quotations, order/return processing, data entry/maintenance, maintaining discounts/prices, create reports, etc.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Promoting campaigns
- Visit customers along with the Account Manager to build stronger relations and gain a deeper understanding of the customers business and requirements
- Relevant experience, minimum 2 years in outbound and inbound calls,
- Good knowledge of MS Office and affinity with other software programs
- Outstanding communication skills written and spoken
- Team work