The hours of work are Monday to Friday with overtime available . Due the location you will need your own transport.
You will be carrying out a range of roles in the fitting shop including:
- Assembly of machines to drawings using compressed air tools
- Wiring up, running and testing machines. Testing is carried out with exposed live panels.
- Chemical/electro polishing
- Carry out a range of operations on the lathe (suitable training required)
- Carry out various tasks using hand held power tools including: drilling, grinding, polishing
- Small welding tasks and spot welding
- Dismantling and repair of machinery
- Driving Fork Lift Trucks (full training provided)
Optional: Experienced fitters may have the opportunity to carry out similar work on customer site
If you do not have all the experience listed above, but you have an interest in mechanical engineering we still want to hear from you.