A varied and established role has become available within our organisation.
We are seeking a dynamic, personable, and professional individual to join our wonderful team. You will have good communication skills, be quick to learn and have a positive and tenacious attitude.
The core function of the role is to develop long standing business relationships with clients, fulfilling as many permanent jobs with suitable applicants as possible, to a high standard of customer service, based on honesty, integrity, understanding and communication.
The role will encompass three main elements: Business Development, Matching/Filling/Customer Service and Recruitment Traceability.
Job Duties & Responsibilities Overview
- You will be involved in both team and individual business development activities including marketing mailers, drive arounds and mailer drop offs, visits, and new business calls and candidate ‘spec’ calls.
- You will be required to write up details of any pricing offers and agreements and ensure all your clients have sent signed terms of business as required.
- You will be required to carry out candidate interviews to a high professional standard, sharing information within the team about good ‘placeable’ applicants where appropriate and completing candidate log information.
- You will ensure all clients receive as many applicant c.v.’s as required or as possible for each vacancy, keeping the clients informed of reasons for any shortfalls or eventualities.
- You will be required to shortlist applicants from our database and from online job boards.
- Ensure that all interview information and details have been properly communicated, arranged, and logged to both candidates and clients.
- We have a bespoke online database which you will be trained to use.
- You will be required to log all vacancies accurately on the database.
- You will be required to write up job adverts from job descriptions.
In return we offer a generous basic and commission structure with a very realistic OTE of 35K+ pa, plus discretionary bonuses and perks.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday; 09:00 - 17:00 hours, with half an hour lunch break.
We will accept applications from applicants with or without specific recruitment experience, but some previous experience is preferred.
Please send your CV and covering letter by email to:
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org